What you’ll learn
Our program is designed to help you develop a wide range of career-oriented skills and knowledge in the field of Human Learning and Development. This is done through an interdisciplinary program of study. You will choose two of the following disciplines and complete an internship experience before you graduate if you declare this major.
Disciplines in the B.I.S. Human Learning and Development program:
- behavior and learning disabilities
- child growth and development
- deaf studies
- educational psychology
- family and community literacy
- learning technology
- research methods and problem solving
- You should contact an advisor in the University Advisement Center or the College of Education & Human Development Office of Academic Assistance to declare the major.
- You should declare your major by the time you have earned 42 credit hours to avoid a delay in graduation.
- A 2.0 Georgia State University GPA is required in order to pursue the program.
Undergraduate Admissions Information
Learn what you need to do to apply for undergraduate admissions to Georgia State University and the College of Education & Human Development.
If you're interested in the EDUC 4670 option will need to submit an application using an online submission form (https://gsu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_1zQqLrYPLUmm2ep).