Two Year Projected Course Schedules
These courses are tentative and not guaranteed. Course offerings can change for a variety of reasons, including instructor availability, limited resources and demand.
NOTE: These projected course schedules are for informational purposes only and are subject to change at any time, without actual notice to individual students. The University will make every effort to keep students advised of any such changes. Students must note especially their responsibility to keep apprised of current graduation requirements for their particular degree programs.
Undergraduate Projected Schedules
- B.S.Ed Early Childhood and Elementary Education with concentrations in ESOL and Special Education
- Birth Through Five (B-5) Teacher Education Program Two Year Projected Schedule
Graduate Projected Schedules
- M.A.T. Early Childhood and Elementary Education
- M.Ed. Elementary Education
- UACM – Urban Accelerated Certification and Master’s Program
- Ph.D. Early Childhood and Elementary Education
*For Ed.D. in Curriculum and Instruction, please see MSE’s tentative course schedule page.
*More schedules coming…